Tuesday 21 August 2012

9 days until we are away

9 days!!!!! And we will be in India, the start of a whole new chapter in life.
Nervous = yes
Excited = yes
Thinking about the what ifs = no we try not to think of the negative more so focus on the positive.
Give the gift in return??? This is the question that has been on my mind eversince finding dr Shivani and the SCI community, it has all been so welcoming and stress free. it really seems like a very well structured process and very professional.
Anyhow back to giving the gift in return. Before finding surrogacy as a potential option we had many people contact us hoping we would donate to them to start their own family. It was something that I thought I couldn't cope with (knowing there was a child of mine but having no contact) when in reality that is exactly what surrogacy has offered us..  So I decdied that  wanted to help others complete their dream. I believe in karma and I enjoy helping others. I like to be able to give, and given my opportunity it is the least I can do.
India here we come. 9 days in a very different country. The soon to be birth place of our child(ren). "positivity" and I cant wait to go. I can't wait to experience this place, their culture, their lifestyle. Most exciting we get to meet the people who can make our dreams come true.
Thank you to all who have helped, supported, provided information, encouragement and feedback, it is all of you who are making this possible.
C&T

No comments:

Post a Comment