Thursday 27 September 2012

Take 2

Ok so weare all set for 3 weeks. This time 2 surrogates so now we just wait. We got the best news that our I D friends from Australia are pregnant x2 and we could not be happier for them. I even have a sneaky suspicion they may have 3 baby's in 9 months time. They have tried patiently and are finally have the ball rolling once again.

Well it's been work work work the past couple of weeks and I am guessing it will be the same for the next 5. We have to wait for the FET and then another 2ww. We shared our news with a few close friends and family (not this blog however) and it is great to have their support, however the down side is that supportive friends can sometimes be a little too supportive ans tend to want to jump the gun so to speak. I'm not a big "centre of attention" person. I'd much rather sit n the side lines, so the constant calls and messages at every step of the process was hard work for me. Especially when the result was a bfn. Everyone knew what date we would would find out and they would call and SMS wanting to know. I think after we knew that the result was bfn we just wanted to try again. We didn't want to dwell or "linger in the darkness" as our Canadian friend would say.... And each time a Friend would call and ask they would become all empathetic / sympathetic. I'm the type of person that needs to stay positive. Tim and I had set a plan in place and the advice and information provided by meg and margarida helped us do that. We knew what we could afford financially ans emotionally and we set our plan towards that. We were also realistic that there is no guarantee for the first time so we were also planned for that.

So for us, now we wait.

Thanks for reading and following our exciting journey.

Xoxo

Chris and Tim 

3 comments:

  1. I was so happy to read about I&D's news! Here's to a quick three weeks and a BFP this second time around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guys, hope the time fly's for the next 5 weeks sometimes we felt them drag on, keeping busy can make the time go faster. Fingers crossed for a good result.
    I&D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always think positive thoughts thats my keys I know at times you wish and wish, but I just keep the happy thoughts and things go well. Good luck and I will keep my fingers cross. I am at 23 weeks and counting

    ReplyDelete