Friday 2 November 2012

FET and welcome to November

November is here. Christmas is 8 weeks away. The weather in Melbourne is becoming fantastic. And work is still getting busy busy busy. I received an email from Sci this morning that the FET had taken place for S2. So now we patiently wait for the test on the 5th and 11th November. EXCITING.

I'm really not looking forward to the Xmas shopping as usual. The shopping centers will be full, people will be going silly, I think I will just stay at work... Over the past 2 months and the positive distractions I have fallen a little behind with the admin side of work and now find myself needing to work Saturdays. I mean I used to work Saturdays before but it was by choice. Now I need to.

We have a friends wedding this coming Monday, and as excited as I am for them, I'm really not excited about being in front of all their friends and family as part of the wedding party. I'm the sort of person that in a professional environment will take the lead and control/manage things, I love to delegate and I am by no means a micro manager. I'm probably the complete opposite. But when it comes to private /personal life I like to take a back seat and blend into the surroundings. Tim is the organizer in the house and for holidays. Although from time to time he tries to step on my professional shoes so to speak. We run a business together and I also manage another myself, so the professional relationship can be strained at times. But hey. As I like to say without the arguments and fights there would be no love. As love is the reason we fight for each other..

Thanks for reading.

Xxxx Chris and Tim

6 comments:

  1. Unlike you, I wait impatiently for the results of your transfers! Wishing you guys all the best! PS - One day I would like to experience Christmas in hot, sunny weather! Then again, I would like to experience a snowy Christmas one day too! We don't get much snow on the West Coast of Canada. Good luck guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mister JB. We will keep you updated as soon as we know. PS more than welcome to come visit anytime here in sunny melbourne....

      Delete
  2. Fingers crossed for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No truer words have ever been uttered with "Love is the reason we fight for each other". Thanks for the perspective. It is unique to be able to look at the bigger picture in the throws of arguments. I could see you offering up this type of insight to your little ones one day - What a great dad you'll make. (Baby dust to you my friend)

    ReplyDelete