Monday 17 June 2013

2 weeks until we leave

2 weeks we will be taking off from Melbourne heading for Singapore for a 72 hour stopover then onto Delhi for what will be a month long life changing holiday.


We flew with Singapore air last time and we were very happy with their service. Tim decided he wanted to stop In Singapore to visit Universal Studios and do shopping, so we will spend 2 days there before continuing to Delhi.

I have never been the sort to count down to any life event but this one is a little different. I am already in holiday mode (my staff tell me that they can tell when i am preparing for a holiday as i stop wearing my work uniform) hahahaha well i stopped wearing it this week.

Well that is all for now however i will update everyone following our journey as often as possible

xxxxxxx Chris and Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment