Thursday 13 June 2013

Baby Shower

Last Saturday my close friend and mother in law organised a baby shower. It was great to have friends and family come and celebrate with us. It was Tim's brother's bucks party the same day coincidentally so he had to share his time between the two events. I will let the photos speak for themselves and thank you to everyone who was there and gave us fantastic baby gifts.


 This cake was made by my gorgeous 10 year old niece Hayley (Pictured)




 "Nappy Cakes"?????? i had never heard of these before. Now i have 2 of them. How cool do they look, i don't even want to unwrap them. Guess the number of lollies in the giant bottles. (little bit of fun)

Lolly MADNESS












LOLLIES, lollies, LoLlIeS and MoRe LOLLIES

 Diabetics were sent disclaimers before attending as the level of sugar available for consumption was VERY HIGH. And with the variety we still only bought about 10% of the available variety in the store.


 My Nephew Marcus was more than happy to sit next to the lolly buffet.


 Uncles Chris and Bryan cleaning up the kitchen after the party.


 This may sound very strange, but i TOTALLY DISLIKE receiving gifts for me. I would much prefer to buy gifts for others than receive them. LUCKY for me all of these gifts are for the baby.....




 The nursery finally has some colour. We still have a little more decorating to do but it will get there. Our families have asked us not to decorate to much as they want to come in while we are in Delhi (and know if its a boy or girl) and decorate it for us.

According to my calculations we are 35 weeks today, not long to go now. We plan to arrive in Delhi early July for the best overseas holiday EVER.

Thanks for following our journey.

xxx Chris and Tim













4 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so jealous! And excited for you guys! The gifts and candy were awesome, the cake looked amazing, and I'm sure the pics didn't do anything justice. Congrats guys, enjoy the end of the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an amazing time! I'm so happy for you both that the time is getting close! Enjoy your last few weekends sleeping in, and I'll pray for a boring and routine delivery next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting closer, guys! So excited for you both! Awesome baby shower! PS - Cousin in Oz getting married so might visit Oz again. I don't think the wedding is anytime soon. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A 10yo made that cake? Wow, amazing, she is so talented! You're nearly there!

    ReplyDelete